Our showrooms have reopened. Please read about our important safety policies.
While we are excited to be reopening our showrooms to the public, we want to ensure a safe environment for our customers and staff. To do this, we are announcing the following precautionary steps:
We are asking our customers and all staff members to wear a face covering while inside our showrooms to help us prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are asking everyone to maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from others while visiting our showrooms.
We are a asking that customers and staff refrain from entering our showrooms if any of the following is true:
- You have or recently had a cough or sore throat
- You have or recently had a fever or feel feverish now
- You are short of breath
- You have loss of taste or smell
- You been around someone exhibiting these symptoms in the last 14 days
- You are living with someone who is sick or quarantined
- You have been out of state in the last 14 days
We are sanitizing all commonly touched surfaces regularly and have hand sanitizer and tissues readily available in our showrooms.
We thank you so much for your cooperation in helping us to prevent the spread of COVID-19.